Friday, March 30, 2007

Week Two in GREECE!

Hello everyone!

I hope you all are having a fabulous Spring quarter. I'm loving it here in Greece. Classes are awesome and the people great! I've seen some unbelievable places and had some great experiences. Next week the Easter holiday begins and after classes on Wednesday we're heading to Italy. For now I hope you enjoy these recent pictures! I will be back from Italy on April 15th and will update you as soon as possible!! Keep in touch, I miss you all!


Here is the group on the Ioaninnan island.

A view from Ioannina

The mountains are covered in snow! No worries, the air is warm!

These were some columns inside one of the museums we visited.

A village inside Ioannina!


We had a night out and ran into one of our security guards!!!

Girls Girls Girls!!

Kathleen and Ashtyn!


After spending forever in the bathroom getting ready together, we had to capture the moment!



Another group shot with Kostas and Theo! (In front of the entrance to the cave)



And of course... the cave! - Pamara Cave


Another shot inside the cave!

I hope you all enjoyed my pictures!! Make sure you stop by again after April 15th for pictures from Italy! Also, don't forget to leave comments and keep in touch!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alina!

Man, it was sooo busy today! You know how it is... the end of the month on Friday. Plus it doesn't help to only have 4 people at the window.

Anyway, the pictures look great and you look so happy! We miss ya Linas! Have tone of fun and hurry home.

Wen

Anonymous said...

Yes, Alina we're so busy...and it doesn't help that Wen is picking his nose while all this chaos is going on. Gosh the pics are great and I wish I was right with you and wow you have some cute boys on the trip...are they legal? Just kiddin no I'm not...I miss you tons!! I can't wait to see more on your blog!

Sherilee